Wednesday, June 24, 2009

waiting sucks

So if you haven't noticed my sweet counter for the release of Transformers 2 is o v e r, and I still haven't seen the movie! It sucks, waiting sucks!
I am pretty much the QUEEN of midnight releases, I LOVE going to them! I love waiting in ridiculously long lines for hours and hours and watching all the super nerds that are dressed in costumes be super nerdy! Yah, I know, I'm one of those super nerds! SO what was I doing at midnight, not watching the movie so what does it even matter?! After a long debate I decided it was best to forgo the midnight experience just this once. It sucks really bad, but it just wasn't really possible for my sweets and I to go. So after all this waiting, I have to wait one more day!! We'll be going tomorrow night at 7:45 and I can't wait, it's going to be complete awesomeness!

UPDATE: I was sick of seeing the counter saying 'countdown complete', because well, it's not complete for me yet, so i reset it for my personal showtime for tomorrow, ha ha!

4 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Bummer. I hate waiting for movies that I really want to see too. But I don't do midnight showings... except myabe with you to go see Harry Potter???

Shari Romney Family!! said...

your funny!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

HEy do you know how to fix blogger settings?!?! When I post a comment it says that , said.... with the comma. Its from a old blog. I went in a deleted it but some how I cant change it to shari romney said??!?! ARGH!!! Any ideas?
~Shari

Beckums said...

hey shari i e-mailed you how to change it, hope it works!