Wednesday, July 1, 2009

peace out!

things have been insanely HECTIC around the Tieman house lately.....We both are sooooooo busy with work and school and seem to have a million other things going on too!! We've also got a pretty packed couple of weeks coming up. Which means I won't be blogging for a little while, so I thought I'd give you guys a little rundown to hold you over til I get back :)

July 4th Weekend : We will be spending it up in Parks at the cabin with some of the Tieman gang. Hopefully the weather will be wonderful, we're both really looking forward to a relaxing few days away from our daily schedules!

July 7th : is our 2nd anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already, time really flies. We're not doing anything too crazy, probably just out to eat or something simple the weekend before or after.

July 6th - 9th : the reason we'll be celebrating our anniversary the weekend before/after the actual date.....I'm going to be up at Camp Lo-Mia for Girls Camp!! I'm really exited for camp, I'm sure it'll be tons of fun going as a leader, but mostly I'm exited because then it will be over and no more camp planning and prep!!!! Seriously I am constantly doing camp stuff, so it'll be nice to be done with that!

July 11th : My grandparents will be here that weekend, so we're all(Marble Family) getting together to have a BBQ.

July 15th : Ummm Harry Potter Midnight Showing BABY!

July 18th : Going to see Wicked at the Gammage with my Mutti, my Bro and his wife!

I will TRY to post after I get back from Girls Camp, but I'm not making any promises until after the 18th. BUT, there will be a lot of pictures, you can be sure of that!

No comments: