Wednesday, July 27, 2011

here we are!

Let's see here, I haven't updated this blog in oh, 8 months or so! I really don't want to do a super long post of updates, so I'm starting off with a normal little post of what we did this last weekend...i'm going to do updates one at a time, but enjoy this little tidbit in the meantime :)

Over the weekend, we had our Stake pioneer Activity...which was really just a big BBQ, so we only stayed about an hour. Me and the outdoors do not get along so well right now, maybe by october we'll be on better terms. Sunday after church we (and by we I really mean Jared) helped Josh and Claudia move some of their stuff to a storage facility. It's always fun seeing them, and it was great because we got to hang out at Tom and Shirley's afterwards, and my two favorite boys went swimming together.
Kaleb had a blast in the water, but much like his dad, he didn't last long and was ready to get out pretty quickly..aren't they the cutest!!!

4 comments:

Krause Crew said...

YAY for an update. I want some belly pictures.

P.S. I LOVE the picture of Kaleb on the right of the screen with the date 6-12-2010.

Bryan and Katie said...

FINALLYYYYYY.
omygosh Kaleb is getting so big and cute. LOVE him!

courtney dalley said...

Wait! What??? Holy cow, I was still thinking you were holding this tiny baby in your arms but he's not a baby anymore1 And now you're having another one? Ahh! Where have I been? CUTE lil' boy by the way. Oh, yeah and I have a new blog btw: lovelyflame.blogspot.com.
When are you having your SECOND baby?

Kelly said...

Kaleb in his cammo hat...love it! He is so cute and getting so big. Glad to see you are blogging again. Love ya!