Friday, August 12, 2011

the $3 Boppy Slipcover

yes, you read that right, I said 3 dollars :) I love my Boppy Nursing Pillow, I used it ALL the time with Kaleb, but teh cover for it was blue on one side and rocketships on the other. Cute right, but not exactly girly, so I looked for some cute ones, found a couple that i loved, but not enough to pay $24 bucks for them! So i got crafty, and tada, here it is!
I already had the fabric for the project, so I only had to spend 3 bucks on a zipper, not bad i'd have to say! One side is the Black Damask print, and the other is a soft pink.I found a pattern online, but I didn't like the way the zipper was done, so i modified it so I could put the zipper on the outer seam. I also used an invisible zipper (see below) and I liked the way it came out much better! One more thing i can check off the list of stuff to get done before the little sweet cheeks arrives!

1 comment:

Desiree Hunter said...

So cute!! I'm hiring you next time I have a baby :)