Tuesday, July 10, 2012

super speed

I'm not quite sure how Kaleb pulls off these stunts in the amount of time that i'm either: using the bathroom, getting a bottle for his sister, sorting laundry, or anything under a couple of minutes really!  I'm starting to think he has some sort of super power; super speed, or maybe he can freeze time :) Why on earth does it surprise me every time, i guess i should start getting use to it :) 
Today I found him in the kitchen with the fridge wide open.  A few snacks on the floor, but he managed to get my chocolate pie open and started eating it.
It's so hard to get mad at him when he looks so incredibly happy and proud of his accomplishment.  It's difficult not to just laugh about it, so what do I do.....I bust out the camera, so I can record the event and then I finally decided to take the "If you can't beat them, join them" approach 
So I shut the fridge, grabbed a fork, and we shared the rest of the pie :)  Kaleb thought it was pretty cool to sit on the floor together, taking turns with the fork.  He pretty much giggled the whole time :)


2 comments:

Emily Buck said...

You are such an awsome momma! Thanks for the great example!

Bryan and Katie said...

You are a good mommy! and I KNOW that look!! it's often accompanied by an "i did it!" yes...you did pull ALL of the toilet paper off of the roll and left a giant mountain of it in the bathroom...I'm so proud of you!! uggh. Kaleb is such a cutie...and a smarty too!