Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Game Night with the Phoenix Coyotes!!!

Yes, this was like over a week ago, but finally i have time to post it. Sunday, the 9th my Mom and I went to the Phoenix Coyotes game night at Dave & Busters out in Desert Ridge....It was AMAZING!!! We got to meet tons of the players, play games with them, chat with them, eat with them, whatever! And the coolest part is that every single one of them were so down to earth. I think a part of them being so cool is that maybe Hockey isn't the most popular sport, especially in Az, so they don't feel like stars, but I really loved meeting them all, especially my #1 all time favorite player, Keith Ballard!!!! I finally got my beloved signature that i've been waiting to get for like the past 3 years. Oh, and the Stanley Cup was there, i acually got to touch it, i couldn't believe that i could stand next to such an important part of the NHL. It was SO much fun, and I will definitely be there next year, I think you should too!!! Meeting Keith Ballard: best part of the night!!
Derek Morris is the man! Me and Howler standing by the stanley cup, GO COYOTES!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE it!!!! I hope I can join ya next year!

Sarah Rambles said...

I'm so happy that you had such a great time. It's always fun to meet people like that.