Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Worst Interview Ever!

So as most of you know...i hate my job!! It didn't used to be so bad, but we started a new store and I am running it alone, so boredom doesn't even cover my main concerns.

Well, yesterday I had a job interview for a daycare out in Surprise (hopefully that's where we'll be living soon!!) Well i was feeling really sick that day, horribly sick, like running to the bathroom every 10 minutes sick. But, i didn't want to cancel the interview, i thought it might be a bad idea. Well i was very wrong....

About 15 minutes into the interview, I had the bathroom urge come on me for the 89th time, so I tried to excuse myself as quickly as possible, but as I was half turning for the door, it happened.
Vomit happened. It happened on my shirt, my shoes, and a little on the woman's desk.

Yes, I puked in the middle of an interview. Just another day in my weird-o life I guess....but at least I know I definately made an impression...of sorts

2 comments:

Joann said...

Poor Becky! Childcare is fun though. (as long as your boss isn't dumb).You'll be closer near by (if you move), we'll have to hang out some more. Since I'm a woman of leisure right now.

Krause Crew said...

Gross and funny at the same time. I hope you start feeling better soon.