Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DINOSAURS!!!!

Last weekend we went to the Az Science Center to see the Dino exhibit with two of my nephews Aidan and Gavin, and their dads. It was a super fun little activity, but DON'T go saturday mornings!!! The line to get in took so long, thank goodness that the boys were so patient...I think Jared did most of the complaining :) The dinosaur thing wasn't very impressive, but the kids still loved it, and they had a great time playing with everything else. Sorry I didn't get too many pics, my camera died pretty early one, so this is all you get!
Aidan and Gavin waiting so patiently to get in
Jared and Aber waiting, not so patiently
I told Aidan to give me a big smile...this is what i got :)
Diggin' for bones yo!
Gav and Aidan by the 'huge robot dude'


2 comments:

Vyrotek said...

Hey Becky! It's Jason. Found your blog from a comment you left on my wife's 'NowAMom' blog. Just thought I'd say hi! :)

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

HI! I am so glad you found me! (now I can stalk you blog too! :) )You and Jared look so happy! How fun that you live in downtown Phoenix! I used to to see Jared's cousin Josh all the time at the doctor's that I went to. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I am a mom... crazy huh? But I love every second. O and I love your new hair cut! :)