Thursday, June 5, 2008

THREES

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS:
1. JARED: I am crazy about my hubby, he is the best person in world, and I couldn't live without him!!

2. MY WHOLE FAMILY: they are full of weirdos but I love them
3. The fact that I'm quitting my stinking job at the end of this month, YAY!!!

FEARS:
1. Losing a member of my family
2. Not being able to have children
3. The Dark - totally with you on that one Melissa, it's scary people, c'mon!

GOALS:
1. Getting into a house by the end of Summer
2. Being in better shape for the Lake Powell trip...running out of time, and it's not looking good
3. Find a new Job by next week!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS:
1. Everything TWILIGHT, seriously I can't get enough of those books, I should kill my sister for telling me to read them!
2. Polka-Dots: clothes, cards, bags, shoes, ANYTHING.....it's quite pathetic actually
3. Rockband/Guitar Hero 3 (when i have time, and when Jared isn't hogging the XBOX)

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I have what Jared calls a "Process" when i get out of the shower, i can't just grab and towel and get out, I have to ring out my hair and get most of the water off of me first. It's weird, yes i know, but i HATE touching wet towels, even if i just barely got it wet from drying off.
2. If it was possible to not gain a million pounds, I would eat a HOT DOG everyday of my life, they are by far the best food ever!!
3. I daydream ALL the time, like seriously day dreaming. For example: after I read a good book or see a cool movie: I'll make up new story lines in my head, and put myself in as a main character, and then daydream about how it plays out all day. (yes i did it with the twilight series, if you wanna know just how weird i am, ask and give you the details of my character :)

okay, now that that's over, I think I'll tag : Donna, Joann, Julie, Erin, Julia, and Jennifer, woops that was 6, oh well, have fun ladies!

3 comments:

Shereth said...

Ahh, so you got the daydreaming gene too I see ..

Huh I wonder why there's a handicap sign on the word verification thing ..

Krause Crew said...

Sweet. I got tagged.

Krause Crew said...

Hey, what's your gamertag on xbox live?