Friday, June 13, 2008

time to say goodbye......

......to crazy homeless people, traffic from all the games, my job, all the weirdos in our building, light rail construction, the abnormal happenings of Central Ward (crazy Russian dood that plays "Godfather" prelude music in particular), the communal laundry room, my job, trying to manage all the grocery bags in one trip, extra curricular bum activities, the doorman, did i mention my job? and WHY do i get to say goodbye to all things downtown phoenix????

WE'RE MOVING!!!!!

Yes, that is right folks, Jared and I are moving into a new house in Suprise. We had a lot of good times here in downtown, and there are actually things I will really miss, but I am SO exited to leave some things behind and start a new adventure! We should be moved out there by middle to late July. We have so much stuff to do and buy too, it's gonna be a busy month!! We're going out there this Saturday, and i will take some pictures, to post, so you can all see where we'll be!!!

8 comments:

Joann said...

Yeah! You'll be close to me! Get to play w/ my Becky more often.

Krause Crew said...

I heard the great news from my parents. We are so excited for you! It sounds like it is big enough for us to move in with you when Kody is done with school. Just kidding. We hope to be close you guys and everyone else in the West Valley once he finishes. I can't wait to leave LA.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Wow, after hearing what you are leaving in downtown phx, you might find a house a little boring what with all the space, quiteness, privacy, your own laundry room, no homeless people and no light rail construction, o and the best part is your garage that you can pull right into and walk thru the garage door and go right to your kitchen, no stairs and you can take as many trips as you want! We used to live on the 3rd story when we got married, I can't believe you live higher than that! But still to I am thankful for no stairs on the way to the kitchen!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

Donna said...

Love the house Beck! And I'm so excited we'll only be 3 miles away from each other! Can't wait to bug the crap out of ya!!

Glynnjamin said...

haha...like there's no crazy homeless people in El Mirage...
I'm sure sitting at that intersection of Bell and Grand as the train goes by will just make you love the fact that there is no game traffic. :-)

We'll miss you in downtown, but when you get tired of living in the sticks, there is a place open next to us.

But I guess you'll just have to hurry up and have kids so that your house doesn't feel so empty. Haha

pollywallydoodle said...

dang and you make the russian dude sound so cool. I wanted to come visit your ward.!! Congrats--post pics of the new house!!

Sarah Rambles said...

OMG... I can't believe that you guys finally got a house. Man i miss so much when fivehoffs is down.

Love you guys! I hope all is well with you!

Krause Crew said...

So where are the pictures????