Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 semester down....

...i really don't know how many more to go :) Jared is officially done with ALL of his finals and is done with school this semester!!! He is also finished with G.C.C. and will be at ASU main next semester. No more switching schools, ASU is where he will stay and finish. He has had to go to Glendale Community, Paradise Valley Community, Mesa Community, and Phoenix College for various classes, it will be nice to not have to worry about the different places he's at all the time. I seriously always forgot where he is!! I am SOOO proud of all the hardwork he has put into his schooling. He studies very hard, and puts so much time into each class. I know I give him a hard time for getting on the Xbox between study sessions, and I always bug him while he is studying, but he made it through another semester of it all! I love you SO much Jared, and I'm so exited for the next few weeks of NO school!!! good job babay!

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

I got bry an asu t-shirt for his last day at gcc. he was pretty excited about it lol. p.s. you are BEAUTIFUL!! I love your new picture : )

Unknown said...

I like it better short....sorry Jared! I like the new Picture.