Thursday, December 18, 2008

THE MOP IS GONE!!!!

i'm a little late as usual in posting, BUT......jared got his locks cut off!!!! I can't even explain to all of you how happy this makes me :) Granted, I loved some of the shaggy days, but enough is enough! I haven't seen my hubby with short hair since our wedding!! That was a year and a half ago people! So anyways, he had his Mom cut it for him while we were all at the cabin, and I got to cut the first chunk off and it felt great!!! Here's some pictures!!


Look at ALL that hair!! let the cutting begin!The new Jared..........HA! I don't think so, but this picture is hilarious and extremely disturbing.....I guess I know what my husband would look like as a complete redneck!!
The REAL finished product...Now that is one Sexy Beast!

4 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

haha is he in his boy scout uniform in the last picture? i love it!

Beckums said...

lol, yah we are Cub Scout leaders, and it was scout night! so cute!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

NNOOOOO!!! That mullet was awful!! I can't even believe how white trash he looks! It was so funny to watch Jan cut his hair!! We had a blast up there with you guys!!

Bryan and Katie said...

definitely more handsome with short hair...excellent. most handsome with a mullet tho.