Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a.......

BOY!!!! We found out on Tuesday...it took a while tho, cuz the little stinker wasn't cooperating, but we finally got him to move and got a few good shots. Jared was just beaming when we left the office. It was awesome to find out and great that we got the ultrasound....our first one was at 7 weeks, so there wasn't much to see.
I feel pretty great, actually I've been extremely blessed during this pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness, and the crazy fatigue is pretty much all gone now. We couldn't be more excited to be parents and feel so blessed that we have this little guy on the way. Now if I could only think of names....... By the way Mom, I posted more pics on my facebook, the ultrasound tech was awesome and took a million, just for you :)



12 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

yay! We're so excited for you guys!

Krause Crew said...

Congratulations! Soon Jared will have someone else to tease and tickle instead of you, Becky.

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Jared called and told us! I was so excited!!! Congrats, We love you guys and are so excited for you! I can't wait to meet him!!

Bryan and Katie said...

wwwwwwwwoooow!!! i didnt know they could do it that soon....are you 15 or 16 weeks now?? SO exciting!! a boy will be perfect for the two of you!! can't WAIT to see him!

Steven and Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! we hope everything keeps going smoothly and can't wait to see pictures when he's finally here!

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!!!

Val said...

Ahhh!!!! Congrats! Boys are the best!! Although it is a teensy weensy unfair that you had NO morning sickness. I'm so happy for you guys!

Elissa said...

congratulations!

courtney dalley said...

Holy Cow!!!! I didn't even know you "were with child." ha ha. That is super exciting! To think of all the little Becky's running around...

Bryan and Katie said...

are you not working anymore?? I will Totally come hang out...we are in surprise...I'm bored out of my MIND

Bryan and Katie said...

p.s. what happened to, 'we don't want to find out' lol : )

*Lindsey* said...

Congrats!!!!Boys are the best!

I agree, boy names are so hard...I'm glad Gregor and I dont have to worry about that anymore :)
When are you due? June?