Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Popcorn Popping

Yes that is the best way to describe this little acrobat inside me....The first little movements I felt reminded me of popcorn popping in the microwave. They are getting stronger and come more often, he is definitely a super active little guy. It is the coolest thing people! I can't wait for Jared to get to feel this little man kicking away!
Sometimes I'll be sitting at my desk at work and I'll start cracking up when he starts at it. I don't know why, I just think it's the neatest, weirdest thing and it makes me laugh. People are beginning to think i'm crazy i'm sure. I don't care, I am enjoying every second of this pregnancy, even the hairy belly and crazy back aches!!

6 comments:

Krause Crew said...

It is one of the coolest things ever. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Bryan and Katie said...

omygosh that is so COOL! I can't WAIT to feel something!! I can totally imagine you laughing to yourself at work lol. boy, the 2nd trimester is waaaay better than the first...i'm starting to enjoy too...although my waistline is disappearing : (

The Tieman Family said...

I know... I really missed it when the pregnancies were over.... we're super excited to meet your little guy!

Dawn said...

That is awesome Becky! I loved that feeling too. It makes life so much more joyful and precious. I am so happy for you guys.

Kelly said...

You are so cute Becky...I wish I was still working there with you =)

Shari Romney Family!! said...

OH how fun! Im feeling the same things, only all night! I also have all of the sudden fine hair all over my belly, its so weird! All those hormones! Im excited for you!! Have you two been thinking of any names?