Sunday, February 14, 2010

going green

so here are some of the 1st installments of what is to be the infamous NURSERY around here. I've finished all the painting and I think if I saw another roll of painters tape or caulking I just might puke!!! The Vinyls dots were actually pretty easy thanks to my awesome sister DONNA coming to help me, thanks!! I'm happy with how it is coming together, just need to get a lot of other things together in there!! You can ignore the iPod dock....it saved my sanity while I spent so much time painting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and modern! I know how you feel about the painting....but it'll be worth it for your lil man!

Unknown said...

I love it! You did a good job, love the color, and circles. Can't wait to see it =)

Krause Crew said...

Green is my ALL time favorite color. Looks good. When will you post some pregnant pictures? I don't get to see you in person. :(

Shari Romney Family!! said...

I like it a lot! I have never seen a nursery like it! It is very modern and so different for a nursery! You dont have to worry about changing it when he gets older!
~Shari

The Tieman Family said...

Looks Awesome Becky! Great Job- we're excited to meet him!

Steven and Chelsea said...

super cute Becky! I hope you made Jared help you a little at least! Your little guy will love it :)

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Super Cute!!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

I have this color on one of my walls!! it has a blue accent wall, dark blue.I have thought about using that room for the next baby we have, but was scared of the colors. Thanks you I wont be!!!! LOL I love what you have been doing with the room, and blac and white will look GREAT!

Randi said...

So cute! I've never seen a green like that in a nursery. Its very hip and adorable.