Wednesday, March 3, 2010

black & white

Okay, so I am on a pretty big Black and White kick right now. I love the idea of the furniture in the nursery being either of those colors, with lots of Black and White accents. I love it even more that it pops out against that super bright green wall.


So here's something new for me....I am going to be making the bedding for the crib, with some major help coming from my uber talented seamstress sister!!! But here is a peek at the fabric that I am considering. the white fabric is a soft minky chenille fabric.


What do ya'll think...too much?

6 comments:

Julia said...

SO cute and a nine contrast to the bright walls. I LOVE black and white too and love that fabric, so so cute!

Krause Crew said...

Of course - I love it. You are using my favorite colors to wear... Besides, personally I don't like typical "nursery" stuff or themed rooms. Blah!!!

Bryan and Katie said...

no thats SO cute!! LOVE it!!

Steven and Chelsea said...

I LOVE IT! I saw some similar sheets in an etsy shop and it was like $20 a sheet so if you get pro at making these, you could definitely see a return on your investment here!

Kelly said...

I love it...so cute!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

I love it Becky! I love black and white too!