Friday, March 26, 2010

#1 The CRIB

We got the crib in, and Yup, we ordered it from Walmart (k-mart) haha.....Anyways, that comes as a big shock to me, because my hubby HATES that place!! After some price convincing and reading tOnS of reviews, I got him on board. He set it up the day it came in, and it looks great, it's very sturdy, and was priced wonderfully for my taste/budget. I just couldn't justify spending 400 bones on a crib...yowsa! So here's the picture and it'll be awhile before there is any bedding on it.


#2 Third Trimester!!

I am officially on the last third of my pregnancy and it so exciting that I have less than 90 days on my little ticker! It has felt like it's gone by pretty fast so far and I'm hoping that trend stays. I started feeling pretty tired since about a week and a half ago and I'm sure that will only progress. I had my last monthly appt. today and then it's down to every two weeks!


My favorite things have been:


*The ongoing pregnancy excuse to do whatever I want :)
*My ability to continue working without any preggo related issues
*Feeling little man do his warm ups in the morning
*Watching my belly move around all weird like!
*How just the thought of all the different things coming up in our lives have really strengthened Jared and I as husband and wife
*Ultrasounds and Dopplers at my appointments
*All the cute boy clothes
*How amazing my husband has been to me for the last 6 months and how excited he is to be a dad!
*Dreaming about this great little guy that I can't wait to snuggle and kiss and spoil!

The not-so wonderful things: (but they're worth it!)


*horrid back pain
*the ridiculous leg cramps from hell that strike at 1am!!!
*my boobs are getting huge and not in a good way!
*swollen feet by about 4pm :(
*1 million+ bathroom trips a day
*headaches, oh the headaches
*strange people at the grocery store that feel inclined to rub my ever growing bump!

Yep, pregnancy has it's ups and downs, but I really have enjoyed it all, just thinking about holding that little man in my arms in less that 3 months makes it all so SO worth it!!


28 weeks! Yes that is a pile of laundry in the background that i ignored for 3 days, and Yes, those are Jared's pajama pants!

6 comments:

Charm and Bloom said...

Ahhh! Your belly is so big!! (I mean that in such a good way ;) I know I comment like every other post but I'm so excited for him to get here The crib is beautiful btw. Wish I would've found THAT one.

The Tieman Family said...

We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him!

TheLadiesRoom said...

*sniff*
So excited for both of you to be paretns. You'll be amazing. I totally remember the leg cramps! So crazy. Anyway, love you guys.

Shari Romney Family!! said...

You look cute! I love your comment about the chest getting so big that its not a good thing! I feel the same way, the chest and tummy taking over the whole front of my my body! Your crib is super cute, I know what you mean about the price, Im such a frugal freak. Really all baby things cost way to much. I had the worst leg cramps when I was preggo with Kennedy, it never failed every night I would get them in the middle of the night in my calf and foot. Everytime I would stretch I would get one, so weird. I didnt really get any with my second pregnancy and have only had a few with this one, but I dont try to stretch anymore either, Im to afraid I will get a cramp in my calf. They say eat bananas! 81 days left for you! That was quick!

Krause Crew said...

Finally! I can see all your cuteness. We are really excited for you and Jared. We hope to make a trip down to Phoenix this summer after you have the baby.

Bryan and Katie said...

so i want the info on his crib...how great of a deal was it?? I'll get on gmail to see if you're on...
I LOVE his room!! so cute!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever becky! You look the exact same everywhere else but your belly-adoreable!
I love the morning warm ups too...why do they do that?? I can't believe your'e in the last trimester! SO jealous. Hope you know, I'm coming over a TON to get my tiny new wrinkly baby fix : )