Thursday, April 8, 2010

Charlotte's Web

if you've seen the movie than you know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.....

I am sitting at my desk and out of the corner of my eye i see a tiny, little, baby spider floating down from the ceiling. I started to watch it make it's descent when i noticed 2 more little spiders making their way toward my desktop. I had a flash back of Charlotte's Web, when after Charlotte dies, 3 of her daughters float down and start talking to Wilbur....

They were holding on to their little web string swaying all over the place, and it took them a while to finally land safely on my desk. As soon as they were on the flat surface, I SMASHED them!! Cruel?? I think not! Needless to say these little spiders did not talk to me in sweet voices and they were NOT cute happy girl spiders with big eyelashes.

Hopefully whoever their momma was, didn't have as many babies as Charlotte, if so, I am finding a new office!

3 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

that was the beckiest post I ever read

Krause Crew said...

Thats awesome. I don't mind spiders, but not in my personal space.

Kelly said...

LOL...Becky, you are so funny! At least it wasn't a scorpion running on your desk!