Monday, November 17, 2008

HOLIDAY getting to know YOU!

Welcome to the 2008 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You!(more like getting to know me)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? mmmmm Egg Nog! so much it makes me sick
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? why would Santa forget to wrap a present???
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Both, but lots of Color on the house!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but i think i will!
5. When do you put your decorations up? They're already half-way there!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Home made mashed potatoes with the skin left ON!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? waking up super early with all of my brothers and sisters, gathering around the tree in our P.J.'s and each of us wrapped up in blankets!!!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I believe in the Magic of Christmas, but if you want to get technical i was too young and my sister Jenny told me, it okay, I forgive her, I probably did something mean to piss her off anyways
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lot's of Blue's White's and Silver's
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love Snow, and i've always dreamed of a White Christmas!!
12. Can you ice skate? technically yes I can skate, but no i am not good at it and I fall quite frequently!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? my most memorable gift was when we got a Nintendo with a really cool pad for games, all of us were freaking out!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Sugar Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? decorating
17. What tops your tree? i'm not a huge fan of tree toppings, i don't think we had one last year
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? giving, but i do enjoy the receiving as well!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I want a Hippopatamus for Christmas, lol!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Only the starburst flavored kind!
I tag everyone who read this far!!!

2 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

I'm sorry Beck... but I don't remember doing that.. I really don't! Man I suck!

Krause Crew said...

Thanks for playing along. I love getting to know little things like this about you.