Thursday, November 20, 2008

time for TWILIGHT

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Well, it's at midnight, but today i'm going to go to the theater and see Twilight!! I couldn't be more exited about this right now, and I have that funny feeling that today is one of those, "oh my gosh, how many times am i going to look at the clock" days??!?! I feel like i've been waiting for this movie forever! and it's finally come, WOOHOO! I hope so badly that it is a good as it has the potential to be. I'm not too freaked out about it being perfect aligned with the book, I just want to see a good movie! And i want to see alot of Edward! (is that SO pathetic, c'mon you all are thinking it too!) But seriously, I really like Robert Pattinson - yes i was a big Cedric fan, and I cried my eyes out when he died, so I am thrilled to get to watch him again, especially in this role! I have to admit, No, i'm not the biggest Kristen Stewart fan, but I'm not letting it bug me. Truth be told, I think it's impossible for anyone on this planet to play the characters from this book as perfectly as they are in my mind. The best part about this evening is that my husband is coming along with me! He rolls his eyes at every mention of the word Twilight, but he LOVES me and he's going because I begged him to be there, and we truly do like going everywhere together. I hate being away from him, even my 9 little hours at work, so I'm very glad he's coming tonight. Thanks hubby! I just hope me and my sisters don't kill him with our post Twilight chatter!!!

7 comments:

Krause Crew said...

You are funny. I have to wait until Friday night at 7:40pm to see it. (And without Kody.) I haven't been this excited to see a movie since the last Harry Potter. If I had to choose between the new Harry Potter and Twilight, I would choose Harry Potter. I can't wait to read your movie review. I am glad Jared is going with you. He isn't a turd all the time... thats nice to know. (jk)

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

I haven't read the books, so I am curious to see the movie, to see what all the hype is about. My mom and my sister are taking me this weekend. See, if you don't read the books, you are NEVER dis-appointed by the movie!! haha! I hope you have fun at your midnight showing, and that midnight comes really fast for you! HAVE FUN!

Unknown said...

I am going tonight too!! I am being forced to go! We bought the tickets the day we went to Arizona! I was not going to go anymore but my friends said that i HAVE TOO!! so I am going and I am excited!!

*Lindsey* said...

I am SOOOOO stinkin excited for TWilight!!!!! That is so sweet of Jared to go with you! Greg is still a little butt hurt b/c he knows his only competition is Edward, LOL. Keri, Rachel and I are going to the 9:00 showing tomorrow morning. Tommorrow is going to be a great day b/c it's also Trevor's 1st birthday!

Bryan and Katie said...

I totally remember when you cried when cedric died and how in love with him you were. I remember arguing with you cuz i dont think he's cute AT ALL. imagine my sadness when they announced him for the edward roll. : ( but i'm sucking it up...they cant all look like sean astin right?
anyway..i guess you guys are going to westgate (we're going to harkins!) but have fun!

Daisy's Realm said...

I have heard from many sources the movie isn't as good as the book, but then again you can't do the book justice because how can one really put all that into a 2 hour movie. I have heard only good things about the movie that is wonderful, and worth anything to go see even if you haven't read the book it's still REALLY good, and even guys can enjoy it :P I get to said untill saturday morning to see it so sad, but I bet i'll see it more than once LOL

Val said...

OK I'm sooooo jelous you got to go see it....Roswell's theater decided they just didn't need to show it here but are waiting until Dec. 12!!!! I don't know what's wrong with them but I'm begging John to drive to another town with me and see it :)