Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 in a nut shell

Well 2008 was a good year for us, actually it was a GREAT year for us!!! Here's some fun info to wrap up what we were up to last year!
February - Went up to the cabin with my little bro Waylon to play in tons of snow!!



March - My mom and I got to go to the Hockey Fan Night w/ the Phoenix Coyotes at Dave & Busters in Desert Ridge...I got to meet my favorite player: Keith Ballard!!!


April - Jared had his 23rd B-day. We went up to Parks again this time with Josh & Claudia for some fishing, and I went to Bug O' Rama 2008 with my brothers Waylon, and Jeremy

May - We went on my family's traditional Memorial Day 'Death March' hike down the Paria Canyon, and this time Jared and his Mom got to come too!


July - We went up to Lake Powell for an AWESOME Tieman vacation on a big houseboat and celebrated our 1st year anniversary while we were there by going on a sweet plane ride above the lake and staying at a hotel for a night.

August - We moved into our house!!! and we had another fun vacation with the Tiemans in Deer Valley Ut at this amazing cabin!

October - my 23rd B-day, Our Halloween Party! and we got new callings at church - Bear Cub Scout Leader....and we love it!

November - Thanksgiving at the Cabin with the Tieman Family and some uneventful Elk Hunting




December - Christmas! and lots of fun times with Family!

Here's to hoping for 2009 to be just as good, if not BETTER for everyone...Happy New Years!

3 comments:

pollywallydoodle said...

What a great post!! You guys are living la vida loca!! love ya!!

Dawn said...

Looks like you guys had a great 2008 too!!!! I am glad we got to do some of it together.

Bryan and Katie said...

FUN!! cute pictures...I cant believe you got to meet keith ballard!