Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy B-day Julie!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Sister-in-law Julie. She is Jared's sister and Mom to 2 of the cutest kiddos on the planet! I am so lucky to have in laws like her, she has always made me feel like family, and I am extremely grateful for the amazing example she is to me. I hope I can be as good a mommy as she is someday. Jared and I just wanted you to know how much we love you and we hope you had a great day today, we miss you guys and hate California for keeping you! Happy Birthday Julie!!!

5 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We won't be in CA much longer. July will be here before I know it and we'll be moving hopefully near you guys.

Krause Crew said...

P.S. I love the New Moon countdown. I will totally go with you when the time comes.

Unknown said...

OH I love the countdown and will have to steal it!!! Love the new look by the way!

Dawn said...

Oh Man!!! Can I go too??? I can hardly wait for the next movie. I like the widget too!!

Steven and Chelsea said...

Becky!! I need your address so I can invite you to our party! Leave it on our blog or email me please chelsea.dorn@yahoo.com