Thursday, April 23, 2009

the year curse!

Every job I have ever worked at has had the same weird issue. Right at about a year of working there, something crummy happens. I mean usually the first year isn't anything spectacular, but it's not bad, and I don't mind working there....BUt then at that Year Mark, it goes to the craps!!! I've waited it out each time, dealt with it for a bit, but really it ultimately drives me to finding another job. It really kinda sucks actually. And what do you know, I've been working at my job now for 10 months, and something really lame came up! I'm not going to go into now, but it's really annoying and I feel like it's some weird Job Curse i've been stricken with!!!!! What the heck man, seriously?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry, some people...


oh i mean jobs are just cursed.
hope you work it out!!

Bryan and Katie said...

its because youre yellow : )
(dont you miss hearing that??)
no seriously, lol to feel any kind of fulfillment or happiness from your job you have to feel motivated by the job or the people and If they both suck yellows cant deal with it. it's like all happiness from life is gone. now blue's...like bryan...would just suck it up and would feel worse if he quit and found a different job, but now you and I my fellow yellow :)

Bryan and Katie said...

oh, also, the pest control company bryan works for is hiring in their office. They have girls in their that make phone calls and stuff. let me know if youre interested.

Donna said...

Bum deal Beck. Just go work at USAA and get it over with :)