Sunday, April 5, 2009

almost finished!!

So we finally got some more furniture for our front room!(thank you tax return). We bought the 4 chairs and the bookcase. The bookcase matched the larger one we bought for the other side of the room and the chairs we picked out from Target. Actually, if you ask Jared, he'll tell you that he chose the chairs. :)
Now we're on the lookout for a round table to go in the middle of all the chairs, but I'm so glad to finally have something else in there. Slowly but surely we are finishing our house, yay!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute I can't wait to see your house!

Krause Crew said...

Looks nice guys. Maybe I can bring my kids over to break things in for you this week. Can't wait to see you both.

Dawn said...

So dang cute. I love it. Good job Jared.

Donna said...

Super cute Beck!

Julia said...

Very cute. Those are cute chairs and I love the book case with the cute baskets. So fun!