Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged by Gramees' Porch

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Summer Heat....NOT!
2. hiking down the Paria Canyon in May
3. getting my Blue-Raspberry Rainbow after the hike :)
4. Jared finishing school!!!!
5. a vacation
6. starting a Family in the future
7. Wicked in July
8. finishing my Craft Room

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. worked
2. went Grocery Shopping
3. complained about my sore legs!
4. watched a movie with Jared
6. played Fallout 3
7. forgot to take a shower
8. ate Taco's for dinner just so i could have Guacamole

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. a backflip
2. be better at sewing
3. not have to work
4. crank my A/C down to 70
5. pee standing up, anytime and anywhere on a road trip
6. go to the movies more!
7. be a judge on American Idol so I could tell Adam Lambert how much he sucks!!
8. eat hot dogs every day

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Smallville
3. Americas Next Top Model
4. Biggest Loser
5. Survivor
6. Man vs. Wild
7. Food Network Challenge
8. American Idol

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

um we are totally seeing wicked in july as well, what day do you have tickets for?

Daisy's Realm said...

this is sooo funny I saw Wicked last time it was here and nearly no one I know saw it. This time around everyone is seeing it. I am goign July 11 Sat evening