Monday, March 23, 2009

O Brother!


so this last weekend when my wonderful hubby was at school late (like usual)....I decided last minute to go see one of the Young Women in my ward perform in a play. It was at TheaterWorks in Peoria, and the play is called 'Signs of Sara'. Well since I hate going anywhere by myself I took my awesome little brother with me!! It was TONS o' fun, and the play was really good!! It brought back lots of good memories when I would drag my little bro along with me pretty much everywhere. I LOVE my brother and I am so thankful we've always been so close!! He is a pretty awesome dood and has always set a really good example for me...lol, yah i know I'm older i should be setting the examples here, but seriously Dizzle you are the best, i love ya bro!

Here's some Good Time oldies of Waylon and I





5 comments:

Kelly said...

sniff...sniff...that was really sweet, it made me all teary eyed. Thanks for sharing those pictures and thoughts Becky!

Bryan and Katie said...

i LOVE waylan!

TheLadiesRoom said...

You are both too cute. Love Diz! HE's the man! =)

Donna said...

Awe, what a sweet blog post! I love Waylon...he is the beeeesst.

Val said...

Waylon is so grown up!!!! (Ok don't tell him I said that) I haven't seen him for so long haha. Oh btw...my sis-in-law was saying how she knows you!! That's kind of crazy. Way cute chairs!!