Monday, March 2, 2009

18 days or 22????


I am SO frustrated with Amazon right now!!! There is only 18 days until this DVD is released and that's about how long until I want to sit down and watch it! However I pre-ordered this on Amazon, and the shipping says expected arrival is MARCH 25, 2009....that is 22 days away!
I made the pre-order on January 13th just so i wouldn't have to worry about recieving it late.....backstory....I did the same thing w/ Harry Potter Book 7 and according to amazon "pre-ordered it too late to have item delivered on the release date"..SO i had to cancel the order and went to barnes & noble and picked it up......Anyways to avoid that this time I pre-ordered it right away! I even called customer support when I realized the delivery date was after the 21st.....The guy told me not to worry that the date would probably change within a week or so since they've had so many pre-orders....that was in January and it still says the 25th!!! I called again this morning and another person told me the same thing....I'm giving them another week, and if it says the 25th, I am CANCELLING my stupid order and will pick it up at Walmart for $3.11 cheaper!! AND i will NEVER pre-order anything from Amazon again! (yes Jared, I realize this was the most pathetic rant i've posted thus far!) GRRRRR!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Are you guys still in the same ward as Jen and Jason? And what cute wall hangings I am going to have to come check out your house next time we are up! I was so glad to see you the other day even though it was just for a few minutes! We all have to hang out sometime! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!