Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CHANGE is GOOD

I'm doing this tag to hopfully inspire everyone else to do it....I love learning new stuff about people!!! SO DO IT!

How much have you changed? Read it, then do it yourself.

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****

1) How old were you? 8
2) Who were you dating? LOL
3) Where did you work? i don't think i even knew what a job was
4) Where did you live? BFE, Arizona
5) Where did you hang out? with my little bro at home
6) Did you wear contacts or glasses? Nope
7) Who were your best friends? Tabatha Tyree
8) How many tattoos did you have? 0
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear.
10) What kind of car did you drive? i drove my bike!!
11) Had you been to a real party? a REAL party?
12) Had you had your heart broken? i didn't really care about boys yet
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14) Any Kids? Nope

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***

1) How old were you? 13
2) Who were you dating? hmmm, i was probably changing my 'boyfriends' every week
3) Where did you work? i was making bank Babysitting
4) Where did you live? still in BFE
5) Where did you hang out? at friends houses
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your closest friends? Lindsay and Lindsey
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear.
10) What car did you drive? i didn't even have my bike anymore
11) Had your heart broken? I probably thought i did :)
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
13) Any Kids? nope.

****5 YEARS AGO (2004)****

1) How old were you? 18
2) Who were you dating? dating...Jared most of the time, but lots of other boys that were nowhere near as cool!
3) Where did you work? at Speed World on and off
4) Where did you live? Surprise, Az
5) Where did you hang out? Jared's house a lot!
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your closest friends? Jared, Katie, Lisa, Brandon, Sherri, Marissa, Lauren
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear
10) What car did you drive? Hyundai Elantra (R.I.P. May 23, 2004) and then a Chevy Silverado
11) Had your heart broken? Yup, I think so.
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single...Taken...Single....Taken....Single.....(it was an intersting year)
13) Any Kids? nope

****TODAY (2009)****

1) How old are you? 23
2) Who are you dating? My Sexy husband!!
3) Where do you work? Nadaburg School District
4) Where do you live? Surprise, Az (man i get around alot!)
5) Where do you hang out? anywhere my hubby takes me, and at family's houses
6) Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? Nope
7) Who are your closest friends? Jared is my BEST friend and there a lot of people who are close to me!
8) How many tattoos do you have? None
9) How many piercings do you have? 1 in each ear
10) What car do you drive? Hyundai Elantra....not the same one from before, I killed the old one :)
11) Had your heart broken? Nope, i have someone really freakin awesome taking care of it for me!
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Married to the man of my dreams!
13) Any Kids? Not yet!

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

yay for closest friends!! weird tho...i got all nostalgic at the "5 years ago" part...i miss your car! and seminary! and you saying you werent in love with jared when you really were : )