Monday, March 23, 2009

all TIED up

so i was having this conversation with my brother Waylon the other day, and what do you know I can't stop wondering about it, really it's just very deep, mind boggling stuff!!
Why do headphones or pretty much any other item with cords get all tAnGlEd up??!! Seriously!!! after having that talk i decided the next time i put my headphones in my purse that i would roll them up really carefully and tight! So i did, and today I pull them out and they were a jUmBlEd MesS!!! how is it even possible that they had so many double and triple knots in them???? Is there some evil cord God that likes to mess with me!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i listen to my ipod often at night in bed..i place them gently under my pillow and when i pull them out..there they are..2 or 3 knots!! and it takes me 5 minutes getting them untangled! yep you and Waylon are so right..

Bryan and Katie said...

interesting that you bring this topic up, I've been thinking about writing a similar blog about how ANNOYING cords are. I HATE them. there are massive groupings of cords either hanging from outlets, or in tangled piles EVERYWHERE in our house! Why do electronics even have to HAVE cords?!