Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

It was a busy, fun filled weekend, so i'm gonna make this simple....

Friday:
*got off work way early, woohoo!
*drove up North to Lee's Ferry by Marble Canyon
*camped in the crazy rain

Saturday:
*woke up way too early for a weekend
*changed our Paria Canyon hiking plan (thanks a lot RAIN!)
*waited in the rain some more
*hiked 6 miles to the petroglyphs with a billion bugs following me there
*hiked 6 miles back out, the bugs were still there, but biting flies joined them, yay
* r e l a x e d
*drove to Page real quick to get my yummy Blue Raspberry rainbow from R.D.'s
*saw a bunch of my awesome cousins (good luck Terri-Lynn)
*drove back to the camp site
*tried to nap through the crazy Nav's gangsta music
*had yummy hamburgers
*goofed off
*slept through another night, less rain, more noise and light

Sunday:
*pancakes
*took down camp and drove home
*cleaned up all our gear and gave the truck a good washing
*took a LONG beautiful shower
*hung out with the Pens
*s l e p t g o o d

Monday:
* went to see TERMINATOR SALVATION with my hubs and my bro
(movie was awesome, i love the series!!!)
*saw the sweetest preview to Transformers, seriously i would have paid just to see the preview!! I love this Summer's list of crazy awesome movies coming out!!!!
*dropped my brother off
*went home and Jared played video games FOREVER!
*had Mr. Goodcents for dinner :)
*watched Seven Pounds (BORING) at the Pens house
*s l e p t g o o d

I had a great weekend! Got to spend a lot of time with family, saw a sweet movie, got to hang out with my husband a lot :) I wish all weekends came in days of 3!

3 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

I am soooooo excited for the new Transformers movie!!!! And G.I Joe looks pretty good too, but my summer must see will be Transformers for sure!

Unknown said...

SWEET! you did WAY more then I ever did!!

Val said...

your pic at the top of your blog is way cute!