Monday, May 11, 2009

seriously?

So i was talking to my sister Jenny, on Gmail Chat this morning and she had to go take her kids to school, but before she takes off, she's replies "Here... I'm gonna take sis to school. Talk to Ian. :) "
My nephew Ian is 8 years old....do 8 year olds even know how to use instant messaging?????? Apparently they do!
(oh and it's not showing how cool his smiley faces were, or the little heart he typed it, but i think you get the point)
me: IAN
why aren't you going to school buddy?
Sent at 7:57 AM on Monday
jenny: I do not feel good.at all
me: that's not good
Sent at 8:00 AM on Monday

jenny: I no.It horbal.
me: well, i'm going to come see you guys tonight!
Sent at 8:02 AM on Monday
jenny: i guss i better get drest.
me: haha
i won't be there for like 9 hours
so you don't have to get dressed yet :)
Sent at 8:05 AM on Monday

jenny: good
good
good.
me: did you have fun at T.G.I.F.'s for Ally's birthday dinner?
jenny: :->
Sent at 8:09 AM on Monday

jenny: =) are you crazy. that is wat got me sik.
me: why?
too much dessert?
jenny: ")
me: you are good at making faces Ian
;D
i am not
Sent at 8:15 AM on Monday

jenny: ;) it is cool.
me: HAHA!
so what are you going to do all day?
jenny: =D
Sent at 8:18 AM on Monday

jenny: ;i
me: what was that one?
jenny: :*
Sent at 8:20 AM on Monday

jenny: there is a :) at the bootom of the tip box.
me: oooooooh
lol, I didn't even know that
Sent at 8:25 AM on Monday

jenny: :]
Sent at 8:27 AM on Monday

jenny: =] :} so how is work going ? :-| :D
me: it is slow and boring!
Sent at 8:32 AM on Monday

me: speaking of work, I have to go dooder
but i hope you feel better!
Sent at 8:33 AM on Monday

jenny: thanks. i <3 you.
me: love you to Ian
see you later
bye!
jenny: bye

I Love this kid!

I love how long it took him to respond sometimes. Seriously tho, I thought my sister was kidding when she said 'talk to Ian'.....that kid is growing up too fast!

=)

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

cuuuuuute! i remember when he was tiny! He was soooo cute!

MyKelle J said...

that is so cute!!!