Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Anniversary

We hit 2 years on July 7th, 2009!! I was at Girls Camp that day so we just went out the weekend before, nothing special, just went out to dinner. It's weird how fast time flies by, because it feels like just yesterday that we got married.
Seriously I can remember the day very clearly. I spent the night by myself at our condo, and Jared picked me up that morning to go to our sealing. I remember having slept SOOO well, and I felt really happy. I wasn't nervous at ALL! I remember thinking i was weird for not being even a little nervous....we had an amazing sealing and so much fun at our reception! Our honeymoon was a blast and sometimes it still feels like we're on our honeymoon.
Jared is the best husband ever!! He is constantly helping around the house, and he cooks dinner quite frequently! He always makes sure i'm happy and 'not bored'. He has the biggest heart, always trying to help out people where he can. And he gives the best backrubs ever!!! I have loved every second of our marriage and it just gets better everyday!

1 comment:

Donna said...

BO-RING! :)