Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear New Neighbors,

We are so exited to finally have someone to occupy the house next door. We are especially happy that you have little dogs that love to stand by the fence and bark all day.....so cute. We're also very thrilled that you leave your back yard lights on all night, mostly because all that light pours through my bedroom window and now I can see at 3am when i get up to use the bathroom. I also just love that there is almost always someone parked in front of our driveway, even when yours is totally empty, cars looks better on the street anyways. But my favorite thing so far has got be that your beautiful children use my back yard as their trash can. At first I wasn't sure but tonight when i took out the trash i was able to witness the airborne garbage. Welcome to the neighborhood, so glad to have you :)

9 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Poor Becky. Sorry about your crappy neighbors. I know you hate any light when you sleep so that whole back yard light thing must really drive you nuts. I am hoping our neighbor aren't bad when we arrive in Loveland.

Unknown said...

oh..sorry to laugh, but that was a way funny post!

TheLadiesRoom said...

Throw that trash right back over girlfriend!

*Lindsey* said...

Oh, thats such a bummer!!!! It's always a scarey thing to get new neighbors b/c you never know what you're going to get. The good thing for us moving back to my moms is that the same neighbors have been there at least 10 years now...
Oh, and I totally agree with TheLadiesRoom. Send it back for the house warming gift :)

Shari Romney Family!! said...

You are so funny!! That does stink though! My parents have neighbors like that!
~Shari

Julia said...

Oh you poor poor girl. I would hate having neighbors like that, even more so in a house! That'd get old SO SO fast!

Bryan and Katie said...

GEEZE!
I would be terribly annoyed.

Val said...

Haha so sorry! What little monsters!

Jen said...

i think that sounds like a perfect letter! send it over w/ a plate of brownies (add some poop from those cute little dogs that I am sure are going to use your yard sometime in the future, just guessing!)