Monday, August 17, 2009

hello everyone

I guess i have ignored Blogland for long enough. Not sure why I haven't posted lately, but we're doing great.
~jared is not looking forward to starting another semester in the next week, and neither am I.
~we got a new sweet little niece on August 14. Aria Renee Tieman (i hope i spelled that right)
Congratulations to jason and jennifer, she is so precious and perfect!
~our Stake split on Sunday, it was pretty exiting. We are still in the Surprise Stake.
~my parents are moving come Sept. 1st to ALASKA!!! It's going to be a big change for all of us, but I am very exited for them and their new adventure!!
~since my parents are moving, my 'not-so-little' brother Waylon is moving in with us for a while, and i am exited, waylon rocks!
Things are going really well for us, I feel so grateful for all of the blessings that we have!!!

3 comments:

Elissa said...

Alaska!!! that is awesome. What is taking them up there? glad to see you posting again. lol

*Lindsey* said...

Alaska is becoming a popular place! One of Greg's friends just moved up there not that long ago and he loves it!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

Thats crazy?!?! That sounds like so much fun that your brother will be living with you for a while!! I love it when my sister stays for a few days.