Friday, April 27, 2012

Silly Kaleb


I found Kaleb playing with my heels one Sunday morning, and he tried walking around in them for the longest time!  Now he does it almost everytime I'm putting things away in the closet.  It's super cute, but now I find myself searching for my shoes a lot!!


Daddy took him on the big kid slide and he loved it, even though the slide down was pretty slow :)  I think Jared is a little bigger than the kids that slide was designed for!

Jared was giving him a bath and told me to come in quick with the camera....this is what i found :)  He put the bowl on his head and thought he was pretty funny!  He is such a hilarious little guy and he manages to entertain us daily, we love you bubbas!!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

omygosh thats so funny! what did jared say about him wearing your heels??