Thursday, April 19, 2012

a typical day at home

a little while ago I had a friend ask me what I do all day, since I am home with the kids. She said "i would get so bored being home all day" I just smiled and said something like, "not much" but inside I was laughing really hard, she is currently pregnant, so soon she will understand exactly what that "not much" really means :) What I should of said might have just scared her, haha!

Anyways, here are a few pics of some common things we are up to around here...
Tenley hanging out and watching her maniac brother
Kaleb trying to hide from diaper changes...he hates them, but I am not excited about potty training him!
Tenley posing for the camera...she almost always makes silly faces when i take pictures of her, guess she wanted to pose in a cute position instead

Kaleb being Kaleb, silly and always entertaining! He really is growing up so fast!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Potty training...now that's when the work really begins. I'm sure you will do just fine with it =) Love all the pictures and updates. Miss you all like crazy and can't wait to see you again.

Bryan and Katie said...

lexie started to show lots of potty training signs right when zoey was born. so i bought her a potty and tried a bit-she did good but wasn't consistent and I was just not anywhere near ready to be consistent!
It's so funny when people ask what you do all day...cause you can't really put it into words. It doesn't sound like much but if someone were watching you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off they'd understand :)