Wednesday, December 12, 2012

my little brother is married?!

 This has to be one of the strangest moments of my life....but in a really good way!  He'll always be MY little brother, no one else's; so when he got hitched...yah, a little weird seeing him all grown up and Man-ish.  I do have to say he kicked butt at choosing a wife, we love Erin!! She is awesome, adorable, tons of fun, and fits right in with my nut ball familia! I don't have pics of the reception, but it looked amazing!  Yes, I am bragging, because me and my sisters, and my mom  planned and did most everything! it was a DIY awesomeness! Congrats Marbles, and good luck! We love you!
My kiddos were dancing crazies! and kaleb was obsessed with stealing silverware off of the tables :) he pretty much had a handful of forks/spoons in his hands the whole night!

Like I said, nutters!


1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

I can't BELIEVE Waylen is married! What?! When did these tinys leave the 9th grade?!