Monday, October 13, 2008

8

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:
SMALLVILLE
The Office
America's Next Top Model
Biggest Loser
Monday Night Football
Man vs. Wild
How It's Made
Kitchen Nightmares

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Macayos
Pei Wei
Babbo
Panda Express
Old Spaghetti Factory
Abuelos
Benihana
Dazzo's :)

8 Things that happened today:
Woke up TOO early
went to work
ate leftover spaghetti and stuffed mushrooms for lunch
was attacked by a horde of grasshoppers
worked on my halloween projects
took a 15 minute nap
mailed in my early voters ballot

8 Things I am looking forward to:
jared's Fajitas for dinner tonight!
Metallica concert on the 21st!
my Halloween party
Fable 2 coming out on the 21st too!
my birthday(even tho it won't be exiting)
Jared being done with school!!!!
my nephews baptism
going to bed at a decent hour!

8 Things on my wish list:
to finish my costume :)
get a puppy
buy a new bedroom set for our room w/ a KING bed!!
have some babies in the future
win the lottery and get to do hobbies ALL the time instead of work!
get into better shape for next years Paria hike
go to Africa
finish my degree

8 People to tag:
anyone who hasn't done it yet!!

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love your guts- Krause Family