Tuesday, October 7, 2008

been a long time....

sheesh, i have no excuses really, but MAN it's been a while since i've posted here. Life get's really busy I guess, especially with Jared back in school this semester, and my new job is very exhausting!! But, enough of that

- update time -

We've been out here in Surprise for just over 2 months now. We LOVE being in our own house!! It's extremely spacious for us, especially since we came from a 1 bedroom condo. Basically we have tons of room and nothing to fill it up with :) Hopefully we'll get a new bedroom set soon and we can throw our old stuff into one of the rooms for a "guest room" Our front room is still unfurnished as well. For the most part we are done being moved in. We love our new ward out here. It's HUGE, and we haven't met everyone yet, but we've felt very much at home there. It's such a nice change from our last ward. I haven't decided if I want to put up pictures of the house because we've started decrating for our Halloween party, so we'll see, as long as you all don't think i normally decorate my house with skulls and spider webs, i guess i can snap a few pictures tomorrow.

Jared is still at GCC finishing up all the classes he can take there before he has to go to ASU. He is doing really well in all his classes, straight A's so far. He's been doing a great job of juggling his homework with his nightly Call of Duty 4 time(my favorite time of the day......NOT!)

I started a new job with Nadaburg School District as a Clerk for the Maintenance dept. It was supposed to be mostly data entry, but it's turned into a heck of alot more than that!!!! I do all the running around for the district, and i'm in charge of the receiving area......school's get a TON of stuff. Sometimes it's very overwhelming and I come home and collapse at 7pm, but it's not a bad job. I get to carpool everyday with my Mom, so i get to save gas money and chat with my mom everyday...it's a pretty sweet deal, but i'm sure she's sick of me by now :)

That's pretty much it for the Tieman's right now, life is sweet!

5 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

You should totally put up pics Beck. =) Who doesn't love a rondom skull anyway??

Krause Crew said...

Yeah, I want to see the house. I mean skulls work for the Osborns, why not your place?

Unknown said...

thanks for the update and cant wait to see the house. Maybe when I am down in 2 weeks we can take a tour!!

Sarah Rambles said...

WOOHOO!!! She's alive!

I'm happy to see the pictures of your home. Cute! and i'm glad that you have a job that your somewhat enjoying. at least if your busy all the time you don't get bored. *grins*

see you in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

i am so very disappointed your kitchen is not painted RED..see you soon..