Tuesday, October 28, 2008

soooo busy!!!!

Lately us Tiemans have been very busy!!!! I'm actually surprised i've kept up this Blog at all this month! We Just got called to the Bear Den leaders for the Cub Scouts in our ward....lol, man was i clueless when it comes to scouts!!! I figured it would be such an easy calling. I had no clue the amount of work that goes into being a den leader!! It's very time consuming, and Tuesdays are taken up from her on out, but we're both SO happy to be working with the boys. It's a ton of fun and an awesome learning experience for us both!
Next on our list to do...Halloween Party!!! I'm so exited for halloween, it is my favorite time of the year! I love costumes, creepy decorations, pumpkins, and all the cheesy scary movies they play on t.v....it's awesome! I love it so much i thought, 'hey, why not throw a little halloween party, that should be fun!'...little turned into a lot!! I've been prepping things ALL month, and i'm super paranoid that i won't get it all together for Friday, but i'm sure it'll all be fine and it's just me being overly stressed! I also made my costume this year and I made a few of our decorations.
So between work, scouts, and halloween stuff.....wait a minute, what "between", there is NO In between!! hahahaha...anyways, i just wanted to rant about my busy life right now...and hopefully none of you feel like i'm ignoring you lately, or at least now you know why :)

4 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Den leader... Ha ha ha. I'm sorry. I mean, what a great calling. You'll learn a lot. I am bummed we won't be at your Halloween party. Take lots of pictures and post them when you get a little time. We got invited to a Halloween party here. Kody's costume is top secret. I'll put some pictures up after Friday's party. Miss you guys. (Oh, we aren't coming to Phoenix this weekend. My mom is coming here instead.) We will see you guys at the cabin at Thanksgiving, can't wait!

pollywallydoodle said...

Rory is the Cub Master here in our ward--so any ?? you can ask him--scouts are fun and you get to buy cool shirts--LOL--have fun with that xoxoxoox

Bryan and Katie said...

we had a halloween party too! (the week before) you should have come!! i miss you!

Krause Crew said...

Have you recoved from your Halloween bash? I hope to see some pictures from the fun night. I talked to my mom about it. She said it was a good time. I wish we were able to go. We look forward to seeing you guys up in Parks for Thanksgiving. Love ya!