Friday, October 17, 2008

why not?

I am ... really mad that i have to be at work right now!
I know... how to drive a forklift! (i just learned on tuesday)
I want... to buy a dog
I have... a really messy house right now!
I wish... i was home working on my Halloween stuff
I hate... negative people
I miss... seeing josh and claudia
I fear... not being able to have children
I feel... like having a hot dog for lunch today
I hear... the worst honky tonk hick music right now, seriously, it's bad
I crave... entertainment ALL the time
I search... for my shoes way too often
I wonder... if Jared got out of bed at all this morning?
I regret... not putting on deodarant this morning
I love... my amazing husband!!!
I care... about little furry woodland creatures :)
I always... forget to turn off the front patio lights
I am going... to the Metallica concert in 4 days!!!
I believe... i have the best family in the world
I dance... on my bed sometimes when i think i'm alone, but Jared usually catches me doing it and makes fun of me for days
I sing... ALL the time, way too loud, especially when Jared is studying and it drives him nuts
I fight... with Jared about how America's Next Top Model really IS a good show!
I write... on this blog when i can
I lose... my patience with the teachers at work ALOT
I never... send back those stupid e-mails where you have to forward them for good luck....UGH!
I listen... to Jared snoring almost every night
I am scared... of the dark when i'm alone
I need to clean... my house so bad, i have halloween crap everywhere!
I think it's crazy... that anyone would vote for Obama!

5 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

The craziest thing in the world to me right now is people voting for Obama (gag) What are they thinking?!

TheLadiesRoom said...

You rock... and I love you!

Krause Crew said...

Thanks for playing along.

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Becky Sue!! I am so glad I got to talk to you today!! Josh & I both miss you guys so much!! We will all have to get together sometime! Maybe have you guys make a trip down here!! We love you!!! You are the CUTEST!!!

Donna said...

You are funny Beek! I like this one....simple, but so much info.