Friday, June 1, 2012

Caught Sugar Handed


So I love watching my kids grow and discover new things, you know gain their independence etc etc.  However I can't say I was very excited when I saw Kaleb's newest abilities. He definitely didn't receive any praise from me either!  I really shouldn't be surprised though, he has been dragging his little stool around a lot lately, and he does love cinnamon sugar...put the two together and what do you get?
 I don't know what is more frightening...the fact that there was a pot of boiling noodles on the stove, or the fact that the knives are less than 2 feet away from his sneaky little hands!  Needless to say, I think I'll be moving the cinnamon and keeping a better eye on where that stool is at! It's amazing what i'll find after being in the bathroom for a couple of minutes!



2 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

What a little turkey! He is so grown up can't believe that he will be 2 soon! Such a busy boy! Love you Becky and you too Mr. Kaleb! :)

Bryan and Katie said...

WOW! I know that's scary but he is so clever and daring-I'm impressed!