Tuesday, June 19, 2012

problem solved!

Lookie what I made yesterday :) 

Seriously they were super easy to make, just used some scrap fabric i already had and it took me like 20 minutes total to complete, why hadn't I done it sooner?!  and what are they for, you ask.......

They turned this......

 Into this!!

I love these Melissa and Doug puzzles and so does Kaleb, but they are so annoying to store!  Some are flat, some have pegs, and some are really chunky so they never stack well, and when he wants to play with one he ends up dumping ALL of them to get to the one he wants (usually the vehicle puzzle, big surprise i know).  They sell these metal or wood storage racks made for these, but 
1) I didn't want to spend money and 
2) I like my drawstring bags better!  
I've never considered myself to be an organization freak, but i think my kids are slowly turning me into one!


1 comment:

Desiree Hunter said...

I love it! I need to make me some of those for Easton's puzzles!!