Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finished!

So I finished my little 4th of July project that I mentioned here earlier, and I finished WAY faster than I thought I would, woohoo!  I love what Pinterest does for me, because there was no way I could have come up with something that cute on my own.  In fact I always laugh pretty hard when someone who doesn't know me very well says 'wow, you are so creative!' :)  Oh how completely off they really are!  I just have the 'i could make that' mentality.  


It was a super easy project, and really cheap...especially if you already have the yarn on hand!  I do feel like I used more of the off-white yarn just because you could see through it easier.  I did the stars in felt, and I knew I wanted them cut at different sizes, so i was thrilled when I found a pack of felt sticker stars in different sizes at Michaels that saved me a ton of time and annoyance! Now i'm thinking that star shaped buttons would have been really cute, oh well.  Seriously though, if you want quick and inexpensive decor for the holiday, I would highly recommend this one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

what?! that turned out super cute but what is up with you?! You have always been able to do whatever you try and well-but crafting wasn't always that thing. You are such a GIRL!
(I like it)